Version history for CloudShot
Changes for v6.2.0 - v6.3.0
- Visual style and color improvements in screenshots editor.
- Changed arrow figure apperance in screenshots editor.
- Added corner radius for rectangular figures in screenshots editor.
- Fixed bug with deletion of all files in local copied folder.
- Fixed render of dropdown control on hight dpi screens.
- Fixed bug in gif recording reset, when reset button didn't remove old record.
- Some other improvements.
Changes for v6.1.3 - v6.2.0
- Added blur tool.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Changes for v6.1.2 - v6.1.3
- Fixed issue with Log In to Imgur.
Changes for v6.0.4 - v6.1.2
- Now you can set location for local screenshot copies.
- Fixed "Test Connection" button in FTP.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Some UI improvements.
Changes for v6.0.3 - v6.0.4
- Instant shot settings was updated.
- Fixed default actions for recent shot menu item.
- Fixed error when Local Disk couldn't be set as instant shot storage.
- Fixed UnauthorizedAccessException on startup.
- Fixed NullReferenceException in Editor.
- Fixed NullReferenceException in tray menu
Changes for v6.0.1 - v6.0.2
- Recording hotkeys are working only when recording window is open.
- Fixed crash in the editor on the font size selection.
- Fixed ArgumentNullException on recording cancelation.
- Fixed random OutOfMemory exception during image load.
Changes for v5.7.5 - v6.0.1
- Fixed problem with auto update. If CloudShot has stopped updating, please reinstall it manually.
- Fixed sing in bug in dropbox storage.
- Fixed crash in Hotkey Occupied Dialog when Instant Shot hotkey is already occupied.
- Fixed bug with unsupported image file extension in Save Dialog.
- Added new tray menu with rich functionality
- Instant Shot is back! Default hotkey: Shift + PrintScreen
- Added option to save local copies of all taken screenshots
- Added preview for recent shots
- Added new retry dialog for failed shots. It is much harder now to lose your shots.
- Settings window was improved
- Added settings button on toolbar in editor