Version history for ConfigFox
Changes for v1.0 - v1.4
- - New: Users now can select a custom Firefox executable (Portable, Palemoon, Waterfox, ...) if Firefox is not installed or not found.
- - New: Tools > Apply dummy files (current profile)
- - New: Tools > Run Firefox Profile Manager.
- - New: Help > Check for new version.
- - New: Help > Donate.
- - New: Entries that are in user.js but not in ConfigFox collection (default.js) are highlighted.
- - Changed: ConfigFox collection (default.js) will only contain entries that cannot be set from Firefox itself.
- - Changed: ConfigFox collection (default.js) groups were reorganized (layout/format stills the same).
- - Changed: Window width is narrower.
- - Fixed: Search box no longer have to be focused to navigate through search results (PgUp|PgDown).
- - Fixed: Improved search code. (Minor window blinks on PgUp|PgDown)
- - Fixed: Renaming an item in the tree view did not work sometimes. Fixed consistency.
- - Fixed: Case sensitive awareness for configuration strings (bug when renaming upper/lower case).
- - Fixed: Message "Profile folder does not exists" if the profile folder was hidden.
- - Fixed: URL for collection (default.js) updates now points to the master link.
- - Fixed: Version number was not informed on Help / About.
- - Minor bug fixes and code optimizations.