Version history for Directory Monitor (portable)
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- - Fix Emailer options layout cutting off the port settings.
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- - Updates to user detection. Improved accuracy when multiple users and processes are making changes at the same time and improved waiting when Windows delays audit creation (Ticket #1405 and 1458).
- - Add Turkish translation.
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- - Prevent warnings about attachment when inactivity event fires on Emailer.
- - Prevent retries when plugin is disabled.
- - Fix new lines not appearing in email headers and footers.
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- - Remove WMIDiag.vbs, not being used any longer and MS Defender sees it as a threat for some reason.
- - Remove legacy storage mechanisms such as events file and SQL Compact.
- - Wait longer for a print to finish before closing the external application.
- - Fix inactivity events not honoring the include/exclude patterns.
Changes for v188.8.131.52 - v184.108.40.206
- - New Emailer rule to send if a certain number of events occur within a given time period.
- - New Emailer option to limit the size of email attachments.
- - Fix issue with print enabled option persisting (Ticket #1107).
- - New inactivity feature to create an event when no changes occur in the specified directory (https://deventerprise.uservoice.com/forums/198724-general/suggestions/6359415-monitor-folder-and-send-alert-when-there-have-been).
- - New Printing plugin (https://deventerprise.uservoice.com/admin/forums/198724-general/suggestions/10037682-monitor-a-hotfolder-to-print-files-like-pdf-tif).
- - Remove warning about application not starting correctly when it's not sequential and has no timeout.
- - Fix unlock key reactivation bug.
- - Fix text box linking of directories paths.
Changes for v220.127.116.11 - v18.104.22.168
- - Fix auto update during startup.
- - Include Comodo root certificate to correct outdated machines such as Windows XP/2003.