Version history for ECMerge for Mac OS X (PPC)
Changes for v2.5 build 196 - v2.5 build 201
- Fixed bug n°482: A bug in German translation file could prevent ECMerge from saving template and status files
- OS X
- Fixed bug n°483: A performance warning might be shown in console on Mavericks
- - See more at: http://www.elliecomputing.com/Support/updates.asp#sthash.CvEtN0mD.dpuf
Changes for v2.5 build 195 - v2.5 build 196
- Digitally signed the application (ECMerge.app) so that it installs smoothly on Snow Leopard and Mavericks
Changes for v2.5 build 192 - v2.5 build 195
- This version fixes several bugs impacting all platforms and introduces OEM specific serial numbers.
Changes for v2.5 build 191 - v2.5 build 192
- This version fixes a problem when comparing simultaneously several HTTP sources and improves binary comparison. Xtract is now preconfigured to open Android Application files (APK), and several Java Archives files (JAR...).
Changes for v2.5 build 187 - v2.5 build 189
- This version fixes several bugs and proposes a new reporting option -X=none to avoid report generation, but still allow scripts.
Changes for v2.5 build 186 - v2.5 build 187
- This version eases the installation of converters, and fixes a few bugs, including bug specific to Mac OS X and Windows.
Changes for v2.5 build 183 - v2.5 build 184
- Fixed bugs n°457 and 459, importing old binary types or creating new file types may crash ECMerge in rare condition
- Improved comparisons scheduling performance when thousands of comparison needs to be scheduled at once
Changes for v2.5 build 182 - v2.5 build 183
- better reseller/affiliate integration