Version history for EPUB Metadata Editor
Changes for v1.6.11 - v1.7.2
- Preference uuid identifier if it exists (other identifiers can be changed by editing opf file directly).
- Display a message if multiple identifiers are present in the opf file.
- If uuid identifier changes, also update dtb:uid meta entry in toc.ncx.
- If uuid identifier added (or existing identifier changed to a uuid one), make sure correct id is included in indentifier tag.
Changes for v1.6.10 - v1.6.11
- Fix for description box not being cleared when moving between items in the Batch panel file list.
- Work-around for weird dates in the file properties causing an exception error.
Changes for v1.6.9 - v1.6.10
- Batch replace field operation now allows the user to replace chosen fields with an empty string. A dialog will appear for the user to confirm this potentially data-destructive operation!
Changes for v1.6.8 - v1.6.9
- Handle fields with line breaks in them (by removing the line breaks)
- Handle opf files with (unnecessary) "
" items (by deleting them)
Changes for v1.6.7 - v1.6.8
- Updated zipstorer.vb to 3.3.0.
- Better handle errors during saving process. The program now generates a sensible error message if zip creation fails and ensures that the original file does not get corrupted or deleted. (However, saving is noticeably slower as a consequence of creating a temp file, deleting the original file, copying the temp file to original filename, and then deleting the temp file.)
- No need to create temp file when viewing unchanged EPUB in external viewer.
- Give sensible error message if zip creation fails when viewing changed EPUB in external viewer.
- You can now view htm files using the "View file..." button.
Changes for v1.6.6 - v1.6.7
- Fix for update search failing
Changes for v1.6.5 - v1.6.6
- Better handle errors encountered in cleaning OPF file.
- Fix for handling calibre:title_sort field.
Changes for v1.6.4 - v1.6.5
- Bug fix: manage folders beginning with spaces during rename operations.
- You can now choose which cover fixes to apply during batch operations.
Changes for v1.6.3 - v1.6.4
- Fix: Manage folders ending with spaces during rename operations.
Changes for v1.6.2 - v1.6.3
- Fix: Rename batch operation now handles uppercase fields.
- Fix: Handle file renaming when old and new filenames differ only in case.
- New batch operation: Find and Replace in fields.
- New: Replace field batch operation now includes field tokens, allowing for more complicated replacements.
Changes for v1.6.1 - v1.6.2
- Fix regression with Calibre series
Changes for v1.6.0 - v1.6.1
- Better handle calibre meta tags (title_sort, series, and series_index)
Changes for v1.5.2 - v1.6.0
- Migrated to Visual Studio 2008.
- Migrated from DotNetZip to ZipStorer (EPUBs should now appear correctly in FBReader).
- Correctly handle PNG files when adding/replacing covers.
- Fixed bug where batch operation "Auto-generate Creator 'File as'" was not doing anything.