Version history for NirSoft FileTypesMan (32-bit)
Changes for v1.67 - v1.71
- FileTypesMan now displays the extension name in the status bar while loading the icons of all file extensions.
Changes for v1.66 - v1.67
- Fixed bug: FileTypesMan failed to display the menu items of Directory under Windows 7.
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- Added /scomma command-line option, which was missing in previous versions.
Changes for v1.62 - v1.65
- Fixed the flickering occurred while scrolling the file types list.
- Added new command-line options: /DontLoadIcons , /MarkDisabledActions , /AutoDesktopRefresh , /ShowURLProtocols , /ExtractResourceCaption , /ShowApplicationsTypes
Changes for v1.57 - v1.62
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- Fixed issue: Dialog-boxes opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.