Version history for FullSync for Mac OS X
Changes for v0.10.2 - v0.10.3
- Added Greek translation thanks to Dimitris Sarigiannis
- FTP: fix default authentication selection
- Fix changing the protocol type might crash FullSync on some OS configurations
- Add links to the FullSyncNews Twitter account
- AboutDialog: add a clickable mail link to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
- Subdirectory Tab: fix sort order of the directories
- FullSync now enforces that no two profiles have the same name because FullSync uses the profile name as identifier
- Fix displaying of the last update time stamp ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/bugs/66/ )
- Fix FullSync crashes during synchronization in special circumstances
- Improved Mac support thanks to nipulb4u
- Added License Tab to the About Dialog that shows Licenses of used components
- Enhanced keyboard navigation support of the Profile list.
- Save and restore Window position, size and minimized / maximized state ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/feature-requests/45/ ).
- Fixed a crash upon switching to another protocol ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/bugs/73/ ).
- Noting that non interactive sync is available ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/feature-requests/11/ ).
Changes for v0.10.1 - v0.10.2
- Improved the formatting of the Size column in the Task Decision dialog.
- Slightly reduced memory consumption.
- Updated French translations special thanks to farvardin