Version history for GWX Control Panel
Changes for v22.214.171.124 - v126.96.36.199
- Fixed a confusing user interface issue where on some computers, clicking "Disable Get Windows 10 App" or "Prevent Windows 10 Upgrades" didn't refresh the dialog, making it look like the buttons didn't work (when in fact they were working).
- Added thread-safe error logging (included in Save Diagnostic Info reports) for better troubleshooting.
- Fixed an erroneous "Monitor Mode is not currently running" message in Save Diagnostic Info reports.
- Screen now refreshes more accurately depending on current state of monitor mode. (It didn't always notice when a running instance shut down.)
- Improved logic around Monitor Mode detection of Windows Update switching into "install updates automatically" mode. (Intended behavior is to only trigger a warning if user preferences change from a non-automatic setting to automatic installs.)