Version history for JPEGView - Image Viewer and Editor (PortableApps)
Changes for v22.214.171.124 Rev 2 - v126.96.36.199
- Bugs fixed:
- Prefetching image of correct size in windowed mode - prefetching was actually not working in this situation and thus performance was poor in 1.0.32 in windowed mode.
- Auto-zoom-mode 'Fill with crop': Handling portrait orientation images correctly in all cases
- Other changes:
- Expanding environment variables in user commands and open with commands
- New command available for mapping to a key: IDM_RENAME to rename current file. By default this command is not mapped to a key and only availabe by clicking on the file name on the bottom panel.
- Finer granularity control over deleting files (confirmations, availability) AllowFileDeletion=false : Allows disabling file deleting in JPEGView DeleteConfirmation=Always/OnlyWhenNoRecycleBin/Never : Controls confirmation when deleting with navigation panel button
- When deleting files with the navigation panel button (x), a confirmation is required for files that are deleted permanently. This is the case for drives that have no recylce bin, like memory sticks or network drives.