Version history for jv16 PowerTools X
Changes for v184.108.40.2062 - v220.127.116.114
- Bug fixes
- Fix: The software may not properly register after you enter your name and e-mail address to My Account.
- Fix: The My Account tool can display the text "trial license" even if the software is fully licensed.
- Fix: Opening the My Account can make the software show an error message of invalid name or e-mail address.
- Fix: Installer of the software always has the Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish translations pre-selected.
- Fix: The software can get stuck on an infinite "jv16 PowerTools will now restart to apply these changes" loop.
- Fix: Action History's button can sometimes be partially invisible in the Main Window.
- Fix: When closing, the software can display an Access Violation error message.
- Fix: The software can crash if you try to use the Software Uninstaller to uninstall jv16 PowerTools itself.
- Improvement: The software can take a long time to start in some systems. The startup speed has now been improved.
- Improvement: Decreased the size of the software.