Version history for LastPass for Mac OS X (Universal Windows installer)
Changes for v3.1.2 - v3.1.40
- Improved: Further enhancements to Password Generator UI/UX.
- Resolved: Improved handling of filling in iframes and framesets.
- Resolved: Better detection of hidden fields when filling.
Changes for v3.1.0 - v3.1.2
- Resolved: Prevent consistency errors when remember password is set.
- Improved: Performance improvements, especially for sites that dynamically create inputs.
- Resolved: Fixed case where website login might immediately logout user.
- Improved: Better handle change password forms.
Changes for v3.0.10 - v3.1.0
- New: Android - security challenge in app
- New: Cross domain form submissions now warn users when data is filled
- New: Enterprise - Add Dropbox and Amazon AWS SAML support
- New: Enterprise - Automatically assign missing shared folders for AD provisioned accounts
- New: LastApp - support for IBM iAccess and similar mainframe terminal emulators
- New: Android - suggestions appear when typing in browser url field
- New: *BETA* feature - Premium users can choose to host their site data in Europe and utilize LastPass.eu instead of LastPass.com
- Improved: General - more accurate site filling
- Improved: Premium - Resend/automatically reissue family shared folder requests
- Improved: Enterprise - Better SAML + AD integration
- Fixed: IE - fixed several bugs with field icons
- Fixed: IE - significant performance improvements
- Fixed: Chrome - view attachment fixed
- Fixed: Enterprise - log shared folder activity when shared outside enterprise
- Fixed: Android - autologin fixed
Changes for v3.0.0 - v3.0.10
Changes for v3.0.0 - v3.0.6
- New: LastPass icon in input fields can now be clicked, replaces notification bar to fill.
- New: Chrome UI gets a complete redesign.
- New: Android app has a modern 'holo' UI, multitab support, clickable icons, better search.
- New: iOS app also now has a multitab browser, clickable icons, better search.
- New: LastPass Family Feature - premium users get 1 shared folder that they can share with up to 5 family members.
- New: Immediate syncing for all users.
- New: Search directly from toolbar dropdown menu.
- New: Website and Enterprise Console redesign.
- New: Transakt multifactor option.
- New: Better cleanup of generated passwords.
- New Enterprise Feature: Shared Folders can be shared with LastPass users outside your enterprise (up to 3 per folder).
- New Enterprise Feature: Policy to require multifactor login for enterprise console.
- Improved: Windows Metro app UI updated, fixes for Windows 8.1.
- Improved: LastPass for Applications now has type-to-search, window matching, environment variable expansion, and a "copy application" command to make it easier to work with many entries of the same application.
- Resolved: Chrome basic auth filling fixed.
- Resolved: IE local vault fixed on Windows 8.1.