Version history for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
<<Back to software description
Changes for v0.9.2.1200 beta - v0.09.5.0250 (beta)
- Added new techniques for protection from stage1 exploits.
- Added new techniques for protection from stage2 exploits.
- Added new technique for stage1 and stage2 memory protections.
- Added new hooking of certain Windows 8.x specific functions.
- Added more verbose logging.
- Fixed bug with Acrobat Reader shield.
- Fixed bug installing MBAE in x64 systems where WinDir is in non-C drive.
- Fixed bug "missing MSVCP100D.DLL" when uninstalling MBAE.
- Fixed bug with excluding HitmanPro.Alert upgrades.
- Fixed bug with negative shielded applications counter.
- Fixed issue with Chrome extensions crash when stopping/starting MBAE.