Version history for Mumble for Mac OS X
Changes for v1.2.7 - v1.2.8
- Mumble 1.2.8 is a bug fix release and security update on top of 1.2.7.
Changes for v1.2.5 - v1.2.7
- Mumble 1.2.7 is a bug fix release and security update on top of 1.2.6. For a list of known issues, please visit the 1.2.7 known issues page.
- Changes in this release:
- The log view in Mumble 1.2.6 didn’t correctly scroll when an image is included in a text message. (Issue #1258)
- Some users were unable to connect to Mumble servers due to a “remote host closed the connection” caused by a bug in Skype’s optional click-to-call feature (Issue #1271)
- For binary packages distributed by the Mumble team, OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.0m due to OpenSSL Security Advisory [05 Jun 2014]
- For a source-level changelog, please see the GitHub commit list or the CHANGES file for Mumble 1.2.7.
- More details can be found in the Mumble blog.
Changes for v1.2.4 RC 1 - v1.2.5
- Mumble 1.2.5 is an important security update for 1.2.4.
Changes for v1.2.2 - v1.2.3
- Improved Voice Activity Detection
- Customizable Overlay with FPS counter
- Priority speaker
- New installer