Version history for My Screen Capture
Changes for v1.56 - v1.60
- added a new option: "remember last grab size on startup"
- added a new registration method: SMS. Useful if you don't have a credit card or PayPal
- new error reporting system engine
- various code fix
Changes for v1.41 - v1.50
- grab window size can be decreased even more
- grab window can be moved also clicking on the window size
- added a skip button in the bundle pre-installation message: the third party software installation can be easily skipped
- various fix and code updates
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- updated the software installer
Changes for v1.32 - v1.40
- new option: JPG quality (under menu "image format")
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.32
- (fixed) on some systems the grab window cannot be moved on a secondary display (thanks to Jean-Marc for the help!)
Changes for v1.22 - v1.30
- (fixed) sometime the grabber window is not opened on top of other windows - (fixed) on some systems the check for new versions on startup may fail due to slow lan init (now it will retry for 5 minutes) - recompiled with .NET Framework 3.5 - updated internal modules What's new in 1.25:
- (fixed) sometimes on some systems the grab window is not opened over the others windows
- updated internal modules (general / net functions)