Version history for UninstallView
Changes for v1.22 - v1.23
- UninstallView now remembers the last size/position of the Properties window.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Added 'Install Folder Owner' column.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.12
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
- Version 1.11:
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
- The properties window is now resizable.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.10
- Added option to choose another font (name and size) to display in the main window.
- Added /cfg command-line option, which instructs UninstallView to use a config file in another location instead if the default config file, for example:
- UninstallView.exe /cfg "%AppData%\UninstallView.cfg"
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- You can now choose the desired encoding (ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16) to save the csv/xml/text/html files. (Under the Options menu)
- Fixed problem with exporting to csv uninstall item that its Comment field contains new-line character (Like 'Adobe Acrobat Reader DC' uninstall item).
Changes for v1.75 - v1.76
- Fixed bug: MyUninstaller failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.74 - v1.75
- When you try to delete uninstall items, the default answer for the delete question is No, to avoid from accidental deletes. Also, the delete option was removed from the toolbar, from the same reason.
Changes for v1.73 - v1.74
- Fixed the problem with the Ok button in the properties window.
Changes for v1.72 - v1.73
- Fixed bug: 'Show System Components' option didn't affect the result when saving the uninstall list from command-line.
Changes for v1.71 - v1.72
- Fixed bug from v1.71: The save command-line options saved the columns in the default order instead of the columns order stored in the .cfg file.
Changes for v1.70 - v1.71
- Fixed bug: The save command-line options didn't work when running MyUninstaller in the first time, without configuration file.
Changes for v1.66 - v1.70
- Added new command-line options to uninstall a software: /uninstall , /quninstall , and /change
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- Fixed bug: In some columns order combinations, the columns were loaded in wrong order.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.65
- Added 'System Component' column (Yes or No)
- Added 'Show System Components' which allows you to hide or show system components.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.60
- For uninstall items of Windows installer without uninstall strings - MyUninstaller now automatically generate the uninstall strings and allow you to uninstall these items.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed the save option from command-line - Now the save from command-line is made according to the last settings of MyUninstaller, including columns order, sorting, and all show/hide settings.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Added support for x64 installations.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.50
- Added 'Install Source' column.
- Fixed the 'Installation Folder' column, so when there is 'InstallLocation' Entry in the Registry, MyUninstaller will take the value from there.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.45
- Added 'Show Office Updates' option - If you have Office 2007 with SP2 and you have many unwanted Office 2007 entries, you can uncheck this option in order to hide them.
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Automatically set the focus to the list-view when MyUninstaller is loaded.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Fixed bug: The dates displayed in system locale, instead of user locale.