Version history for NirSoft BluetoothView
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Changes for v1.61 - v1.65
- Added 'Hide Paired Devices' option. Paired deviced are usually detected even when they are not active, so this option allows you to hide them.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- Fixed the problem with invalid % character on the .xml file.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.60
- Added option to choose audio file to play when a new bluetooth device is detected (In Advanced Options), instead of using the default beep sound of Windows.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of BluetoothView will be invisible on start.