Version history for NirSoft BulletsPassView (64-bit)
Changes for v1.30 - v1.32
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run BulletsPassView as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008. You should use this option is the software that has a password text-box is executed as administrator.
- Fixed bug: BulletsPassView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.30
- Added option to choose another font (name and size) to display in the main window.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.25
- Added 'Beep On New Password' option.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.20
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of BulletsPassView will be invisible on start.