Version history for NirSoft ChromeCacheView
<<Back to software description
Changes for v1.85 - v1.86
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option (Turned on by default).
- Added /cfg command-line option to start ChromeCacheView with the specified config file.
Changes for v1.75 - v1.76
- Fixed bug: The Quick Filter window disappeared if you press the Esc key while it was in focus.
Changes for v1.65 - v1.75
- Added 'Quick Filter' feature (View -> Use Quick Filter or Ctrl+Q). When it's turned on, you can type a string in the text-box added under the toolbar and ChromeCacheView will instantly filter the cache items, showing only lines that contain the string you typed.
- Version 1.70:
- Added new buttons to easily choose the cache folder of Chrome-base Web browsers: 'Vivaldi Cache Folder', 'Yandex Cache Folder' , and 'Chrome Cache Folder' (Advanced Options window).
Changes for v1.62 - v1.65
- Fixed bug: ChromeCacheView failed to retrieve some of the long URLs.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- The 'Cache Name' column now displays information about cache files stored inside data files (data_1, data_2, data_3 ...). It displays the filename and the position the the file stream is stored.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.60
- Fixed to find the correct item when typing the string you want to search into the main List View.
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed bug: ChromeCacheView failed to copy the cache files if 'Save the files in the directory structure of the Web site' option was turned on and the Web site used non-standard TCP port (Instead of port 80).
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Fixed issue: ChromeCacheView loaded only 4 data files: data_0, data_1, data_2, data_3. It seems that when the cache of Chrome is large enough, it starts to create more cache data files (data_4, data_5...)
- Starting from this version, ChromeCacheView will read these additional cache data files.
Changes for v1.46 - v1.50
- Added 'Load only files larger than...' and 'Load only files smaller than...' options. (In 'Select Cache Folder' window)
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Fixed bug: ChromeCacheView failed to decompress some of the files compressed with gzip.
- Fixed issue: ChromeCacheView left multiple files under the temp folder when extracting files compressed with gzip.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.45
- ChromeCacheView now loads the cache items much faster and with less memory usage, especially if you have a large amount of items in the cache.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.40
- Added 'Stop' menu item, which allows you to stop the loading process of the cache files list.