Version history for NirSoft ChromeCookiesView
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
Changes for v1.46 - v1.50
- Added /DeleteCookies command-line option to delete cookies from command-line.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.45
- Added 'Decrypt cookies from external drive' option (In 'Advanced Options' window). In order to decrypt the cookies from external drive, you have to specify the Protect folder of Windows (e.g: F:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Protect ) and the login password of the user.
Changes for v1.12 - v1.15
- Fixed to work properly with the latest version of Chrome.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.12
- Added 'Opera Cookies File' button to the 'Advanced Options' window, which allows you to easily use this tool to view the cookies of Opera Web browser. (Opera is now based on the code of Chrome Web browser...)
- Fixed the 'Default Cookies File' button in the 'Advanced Options' window.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.10
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
- Fixed a crash problem occurred in some systems.
Changes for v1.02 - v1.05
- Added option to copy the selected cookies in Netscape cookies.txt format (Ctrl+N)