Version history for NirSoft ChromePass
Changes for v1.31 - v1.32
- Fixed ChromePass to display the correct 'Created Time' on the latest versions of Chrome.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Fixed ChromePass to display properly user name/password with non-English characters.
Changes for v1.27 - v1.30
- Added option to specify a profile folder ('Use the following profile folder:' check-box)
Changes for v1.26 - v1.27
- Added support for Chromium.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- Removed the command-line options that export the passwords to a file from the official version. A version of this tool with full command-line support will be posted on separated Web page.
Changes for v1.22 - v1.25
- ChromePass now automatically reads the passwords from all profiles of Chrome Web browser.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Fixed bug: ChromePass failed to read the password file if the file path contained non-English characters.