Version history for NirSoft CurrPorts (64-bit)
Changes for v2.31 - v2.32
- Added option to choose another font (name and size) to display in the main window (Under the View menu).
Changes for v2.21 - v2.22
- Fixed bug: The 'Run As Administrator' option failed to work on some systems.
Changes for v2.10 - v2.12
- You can now disable/enable all filters from the toolbar.
Changes for v2.09 - v2.10
- When saving the opened ports from command-line, CurrPorts now uses the same columns order saved in the .cfg file.
Changes for v2.08 - v2.09
- Fixed bug from version 2.08: Some filters stopped working...
Changes for v2.07 - v2.08
- Added support for filtering by process ID (In Advanced Filters window), for example:
Changes for v2.06 - v2.07
- Fixed the flickering on automatic refresh.
Changes for v2.05 - v2.06
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v2.02 - v2.05
- Added support for GeoLite City database. You can now download the GeoLite City database (GeoLiteCity.dat.gz), put it in the same folder of cports.exe, and CurrPorts will automatically use it to get the country/city information for every remote IP address.
Changes for v2.01 - v2.02
- CurrPorts now displays a simple error message if it fails to close one or more TCP connections.
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- The 'Remote Address' and 'Local Address' columns are now sorted by the IP address numerically. (In previous versions they were sorted alphabetically)
Changes for v1.97 - v2.00
- Added optional fifth parameter to the /close command-line option, which allows you to specify a process name (e.g: firefox.exe)
Changes for v1.96 - v1.97
- The 'Use DNS Cache For Host Names' option is now turned off by default, because it seems that reading the DNS cache causes a memory leak on some Windows 7/x64 systems.
Changes for v1.95 - v1.96
- Fixed bug: CurrPorts randomly failed to display remote port numbers of IPv6 connections.