Version history for NirSoft DNSQuerySniffer
Changes for v1.35 - v1.45
- Added option to capture DNS queries on loopback address (127.0.0.1), available in raw sockets capture method.
Changes for v1.27 - v1.35
- Added 'TTL Display Mode' option, which allows you to display the TTL value of every DNS response.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.27
- Added 'Copy Host Names' option.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.25
- DNSQuerySniffer now allows you to automatically add it to the allowed programs list of Windows firewall when starting to capture and remove it when you stop capturing. This option is needed when using the 'Raw Socket' capture method while Windows firewall is turned on, because if DNSQuerySniffer is not added to Windows firewall, the incoming traffic is not captured.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added columns names ('IP Address' and 'Adapter Name') to the adapters list on the 'Capture Options' window.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 'IP Country' column, which displays the country of the IP addresses found in the A records of the DNS response. Requires to download Ip-To-Country database file separately. See the 'IP Address Country/City Information' section for more information.
Changes for v1.08 - v1.10
- Added 'Sort On Every Update' option.
Changes for v1.07 - v1.08
- Fixed bug: The 'Promiscuous Mode' check-box in the 'Capture Options' window was not saved to the configuration file.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.07
- Added 'Show Time In GMT' option.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Added option to choose another font to use on the main window.