Version history for NirSoft DomainHostingView
Changes for v1.67 - v1.68
- Added the whois servers of .hiphop, .pics, and .community domains.
Changes for v1.66 - v1.67
- Fixed bug: DomainHostingView failed to retrieve properly the WHOIS information of centralnic.com domains (gb.com and others).
Changes for v1.65 - v1.66
- The current domain is now displayed in the window title.
Changes for v1.64 - v1.65
- Fixed DomainHostingView to detect RIPE IP addresses blocks reassigned back to ARIN.
- Fixed bug: DomainHostingView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.63 - v1.64
- Added support for .im domains.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.63
- Added support for .london and .eus domains.
Changes for v1.57 - v1.60
- Added support for Donuts domains ( .email, .company, .support , and many others...)
Changes for v1.56 - v1.57
- Added the WHOIS server of .id domains.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- DomainHostingView now detects more domain privacy services.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.55
- You can now choose the most recent 20 domains that you previously used, from a drop-down list.
- Added 'CIDR' column to the 'IP Addresses Information' section.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Fixed the WHOIS server of .cl domains.
Changes for v1.48 - v1.50
- Updated the WHOIS servers of .hr, .es, .by, and .tn domains.
Changes for v1.47 - v1.48
- When using the 'Save HTML Report' option (Ctrl+S), DomainHostingView now automatically offers a default filename - [domain].html
Changes for v1.46 - v1.47
- Added the WHOIS server of .pw and .so domains.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Added 'Automatically Extract Domain Name' option. It allows you to turn off the 'full URL address' feature added on v1.40
- Added the WHOIS server of .ax domains.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.45
- Fixed bug: When typing a domain like something.uk.com, DomainHostingView changed it to uk.com
- Added the WHOIS servers for br.com, cn.com, eu.com, hu.com, no.com, gb.com, gb.net, qc.com, sa.com, se.com, se.net, us.com, uy.com, za.com, uk.com, and uk.net domains
Changes for v1.38 - v1.40
- You can now copy and paste full URL address (http://...) into the domain text-box, and DomainHostingView will try to extract the domain for you.
Changes for v1.37 - v1.38
- Fixed bug: DomainHostingView failed to get the correct registrar whois server for .ws domains.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.37
- Updated DomainHostingView to parse the dates of .fi domains.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed bug: The domain text-box disappeared if you pressed the ESC key.
Changes for v1.32 - v1.35
- Add support for expire/last update dates on .co.nz domains.
- Added --show-handles parameter for .dk domains to show handle information in the raw domain information text.
- Fixed issue: The 'Advanced Options' window opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.31 - v1.32
- Added the WHOIS servers of .ke and .io domains.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Updated DomainHostingView to parse the dates of Whois.domainsatcost.ca and Whois.Namescout.com servers.
Changes for v1.28 - v1.30
- Added option to use your own CSS file in the HTML report instead of the default one (In the 'Advanced Options' window).
Changes for v1.27 - v1.28
- Fixed bug: .be domains displayed as not registered even if the domain was registered
Changes for v1.26 - v1.27
- Fixed the WHOIS server of .ru and .su domains.
- Fixed issue: When the WHOIS server of the domain was slow, DomainHostingView generated the report without the WHOIS domain information.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- DomainHostingView now detects the dates of .ca , co.uk , and .hk domains.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.25
- Added /GenerateReport command-line option, which allows you to generate html report of a domain directly into a file, without displaying any user interface.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- DomainHostingView now detects the dates of .ee domains.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added 'Put Icon On Tray' option.
Changes for v1.13 - v1.15
- Added /StartDomain command-line option, which allows you to start DomainHostingView with the specified domain.
Changes for v1.12 - v1.13
- DomainHostingView now detects the 'Expires On' date of .ie domains, the last update date of .ir domains and the update/expire dates of .it domains.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Added 'Copy All' option. (Copy the entire report to the clipboard)
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Updated the WHOIS servers list.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.10
- Added option to choose another DNS server instead of the default one (In 'Advanced Options' - F8)
- Updated the internal WHOIS servers list.