Version history for Nirsoft FBCacheView
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Fixed bug: FBCacheView failed to read the cache of IE11 on some systems.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.10
- FBCacheView now automatically detects the cache folders of Chromium and Yandex.
- Version 1.07:
- Fixed to work with the latest build of Windows 10/IE11.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Fixed bug: Unicode Byte order mark (FF FE) was added to xml/html files.
Changes for v1.03 - v1.05
- Added support for the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
Changes for v1.02 - v1.03
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Changes for v1.01 - v1.02
- Added 'Explorer Copy' option (Ctrl+P), which allows you to copy one or more files and then paste them into opened folder in Windows Explorer.
Changes for v1.00 - v1.01
- Added 'Copy External URL' option.
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.