Version history for NirSoft FolderTimeUpdate 64-bit
Changes for v1.26 - v1.30
- Added option to update the creation time of folder in 3 different methods: Update the created time with the same value of modified time, update the created time accoding to the oldest created time of files inside the folder, or update the created time accoding to the oldest modified time of files inside the folder.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which allows you to easily run FolderTimeUpdate as administrator on Windows Vista/7/8/2008. You should use this option if you get a 'Access is denied' error while trying to update the folder date/time.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.25
- Added option to specify one or more wildcards (delimited by comma) to scan. For example, if you type in this field '*.exe', only the .exe files will be used to calculate the modified time of the folder.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.20
- Added 'Mark Items With Time Change' option.
- Added 'Display only items with time change' option to the Log Display combo-box.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Added 'Skip hidden and system files' option.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 'Files' and 'SubFolders' columns, which display the number of files and subFolders in every folder.
- Added 'Update also the base folder' option.