Version history for HTTPNetworkSniffer (32-bit)
Changes for v1.36 - v1.45
- Added 'Always On Top' option.
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Changes for v1.32 - v1.36
- Added columns names ('IP Address' and 'Adapter Name') to the adapters list on the 'Capture Options' window.
Changes for v1.31 - v1.32
- Added 'Show Time In GMT' option.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Fixed bug: The 'Promiscuous Mode' check-box in the 'Capture Options' window was not saved to the configuration file.
Changes for v1.27 - v1.30
- Added 'Response Time' column, which calculates and displays the time (in milliseconds) passed between the moment that the client sent the HTTP request and the moment that the HTTP server response received by the client.
- To get more accurate result on this column, it's recommended to use the WinPcap driver or the Microsoft Network Monitor driver (version 3.4 or later) to capture the packets.
Changes for v1.26 - v1.27
- Added 'Scroll Down On New Line' option. If it's turned on, HTTPNetworkSniffer automatically scrolls to the bottom when a new line is added.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.26
- Fixed the flickering problem on Windows 7.
Changes for v1.22 - v1.25
- Added 'Load From Capture File' option. Allows you to load a capture file created by WinPcap/Wireshark (Requires the WinPcap driver) or a capture file created by Microsoft Network Monitor driver (Requires the Network Monitor driver 3.x) and displays the captured data in the format of HTTPNetworkSniffer.
- Added /load_file_pcap and /load_file_netmon command-line options.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties dialog-box and other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added URL column.
- Fixed bug: When opening the 'Capture Options' dialog-box after Network Monitor Driver 3.x was previously selected, HTTPNetworkSniffer switched back to Raw Sockets mode.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added new column: Last Modified Time.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.10
- Added 3 new columns: Location, Server Time, and Expiration Time.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Fixed the accelerator key of 'Stop Capture' (F6)
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- Added 'Copy URLs' option (Ctrl+U), which copies the URLs of the selected HTTP items into the clipboard