Version history for NirSoft IECacheView
Changes for v1.53 - v1.54
- Fixed issue: On some systems, IECacheView failed to read the cache of IE10/IE11 from WebCacheV01.dat
Changes for v1.52 - v1.53
- Fixed bug: IECacheView failed to copy the cache files if 'Save the files in the directory structure of the Web site' option was turned on and the Web site used non-standard TCP port (Instead of port 80).
- Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Fixed bug: IECacheView failed to read the locked cache database of IE10 on 64-bit systems.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Fixed bug: IECacheView failed to detect a few cache entries on Internet Explorer 6.0 - 9.0.
- IECacheView now displays an error message if it fails to open the cache database of IE10.
Changes for v1.46 - v1.50
- Added support for reading the cache of Internet Explorer 10:
- The cache information of IE10 is stored inside WebCacheV01.dat or WebCacheV24.dat , located under c:\users\[User Profile]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache
- IECacheView automatically detects IE10 and set the default cache folder to the WebCache location.
- In order to ensure that all cache data of IE10 is saved to the disk, it's highly recommended to log off and then log on again, before using IECacheView with IE10. If you don't do that, IECacheView may hang or crash...