Version history for NirSoft Network Password Recovery
Changes for v1.34 - v1.50
- Added support for decrypting passwords from external drive / another user profile for all versions of Windows from Windows XP and up to Windows 10 ! (In 'Advanced Options' window - F9 )
- Added advanced external drive settings which allows you to choose the desired Windows Protect folder and the Windows Credential folder (In 'Advanced Options' window - F9).
- Version 1.40:
- Added 'Export Raw Passwords Data' option, which allows you to export all raw data from Windows credential files. You can view the exported file with any Hex viewer/editor, and you may find in this file some information that is not displayed in the main window of Network Password Recovery tool.
Changes for v1.33 - v1.34
- Removed the command-line options that export the passwords to a file from the official version. A version of this tool with full command-line support will be posted on separated Web page.
Changes for v1.32 - v1.33
- To avoid from deletion by mistake, the delete menu item is now separated from the others. Also, the default answer for the delete question is No.