Version history for Nirsoft NetworkLatencyView (64-bit)
Changes for v1.30 - v1.32
- Fixed bug: NetworkLatencyView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
Changes for v1.22 - v1.30
- Added 'Specify TCP Port' option.
Changes for v1.21 - v1.22
- Added 'Copy Destination Address' option.
Changes for v1.20 - v1.21
- Added columns names ('IP Address' and 'Adapter Name') to the adapters list on the 'Capture Options' window.
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Added integration with IPNetInfo utility
Changes for v1.12 - v1.15
- Added 'Destination Country' column, which displays the country of the destination IP address. Requires to download Ip-To-Country database file separately. See the 'IP Address Country/City Information' section for more information.
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- Fixed bug: The 'Promiscuous Mode' check-box in the 'Capture Options' window was not saved to the configuration file.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Added 'Last Latency Time' column, which displays the last time that latency value was added.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.10
- Added 'Latency Display Mode' option - Show the first 10 latency values or show the most recent 10 latency values.
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- Added 'Automatically Sort On Every Change' option.
- Added 'Scroll Down On New Items' option