Version history for NirSoft NirCmd (32-bit)
Changes for v2.71 - v2.75
- Added new commands: moverecyclebin, suspendprocess , resumeprocess.
- Added etitle option to the find parameter of win command.
- 'clipboard readfile' command now reads Unicode files (UTF-8 and UTF-16).
Changes for v2.70 - v2.71
- Added runassystem command, which allows you to run a process with SYSTEM user (Works on Windows 7/8/Vista/2008)
Changes for v2.65 - v2.70
- Added new option to speak command: You can now save the entire speach into a .wav file that can be played with any media player (Instead of playing it directly to your sound card).
- Added restartexplorer command, which simply restarts Windows Explorer gracefully.
- Added screensavertimeout command, which allows you to set the screensaver timeout, in seconds.
- Added togglemax, togglemin, togglehide, toggledisable actions to win command.
- Added SystemSounds support for setappvolume, changeappvolume, and muteappvolume commands.
- Fixed issue on Windows 7: 'win close alltopnodesktop' command caused a shutdown dialog-box to appear.
- Fixed the setprimarydisplay to work properly.