Version history for NirSoft OpenedFilesView (Portable)
Changes for v1.56 - v1.60
- Fixed bug: OpenedFilesView failed to remember the last size/position of the main window if it was not located in the primary monitor.
- Finally, fixed the error 100005 problem occurs in some systems.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Added /wildcardfilter command-line option, for example: OpenedFilesView.exe /wildcardfilter *.dat
Changes for v1.52 - v1.55
- The 64-bit version of OpenedFilesView is now provided with a signed driver, so there is no need for driver signing test mode anymore..
- (I randomly found out that the digital signature I purchased 1.5 years ago to sign the .exe files of NirSoft is now also suitable for signing drivers !)