Version history for NirSoft OutlookStatView (64-bit)
Changes for v1.81 - v1.91
- Fixed the tab order in the 'Scan Options' window.
Changes for v1.75 - v1.81
- Fixed to display the profiles list for Outlook 2013 in the 'Profile Name' combo-box.
Changes for v1.70 - v1.75
- Added 'Save Configuration To File' and 'Load Configuration From File' options.
Changes for v1.62 - v1.70
- Added new statistics reports, which allows you to view the amount and total size of incoming/outgoing messages grouped by a time period - hour, day, week, month, or year. You can get the new reports by choosing the desired report from the 'Report Type' field in the 'Scan Options' window.
Changes for v1.61 - v1.62
- Fixed to display local date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.60 - v1.61
- Added 'Domain' column.
Changes for v1.57 - v1.60
- Added option to choose display unit for 'Total Incoming Messages Size' and 'Total Outgoing Messages Size' columns - Bytes, KB, or MB.
Changes for v1.56 - v1.57
- Added option to choose another font (font name and size) to display the Outlook statistics. (Options -> Select Another Font)
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Fixed the flickering occurred while scrolling the emails list.
Changes for v1.54 - v1.55
- You can now resize the scan options dialog-box. Also, the last size and position of this dialog-box is saved to the config file.
Changes for v1.53 - v1.54
- Fixed issue: The properties and the options windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.52 - v1.53
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Fixed the tab order of the Scan Options window.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- When trying to connect to Outlook 2010 with the wrong build of OutlookStatView (OutlookStatView 32-bit with Outlook x64 or OutlookStatView x64 with Outlook 32-bit), OutlookStatView now displays informative error message about the problem.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.50
- Added 'Skip Exchange public folders' option.