Version history for NirSoft Password Security Scanner
Changes for v1.31 - v1.33
- Password Security Scanner now automatically detects the passwords of Portable Firefox if it's running in the background.
Changes for v1.25 - v1.31
- Password Security Scanner now detects the profile folder of Chromium Web browser.
- Added support for Firefox 32 (logins.json).
Changes for v1.20 - v1.25
- Added support for Opera (Version 15 or greater).
Changes for v1.19 - v1.20
- Added support for SeaMonkey Web browser.
Changes for v1.17 - v1.19
- Fixed to work with Firefox 22.
Changes for v1.16 - v1.17
- Added support for the passwords of Internet Explorer 10
Changes for v1.15 - v1.16
- Added support for Outlook 2013.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added support for Chrome Web browser.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.07
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option, which allows you to automatically resize the columns according to the row values and column headers.
- Fixed issue: The properties and 'Advanced Options' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Fixed bug: Password Security Scanner failed to scan the password of Firefox if the password file contained non-English characters.
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- Added 'Stop' menu item displayed while scanning the passwords, which allows you to stop the passwords scanning process.