Version history for NirSoft PasswordFox
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- PasswordFox now automatically detects the portable version of Firefox that is currently running in the background, if it cannot find any other installation of Firefox.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.55
- Added 'Show Old Passwords' option. When it's turned on, PasswordFox displays passwords stored by old versions of Firefox.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.50
- Added new columns: Created Time, Last Time Used, Password Change Time, Password Use Count.
- Removed the export command-line options from the official release, in order to decrease the rate of false Virus alerts.
Changes for v1.37 - v1.40
- Added support for Firefox 32 (logins.json).
Changes for v1.36 - v1.37
- Added PasswordFox 64-bit to work with Waterfox Web browser. (For Firefox Web browser, you should continue using the 32-bit version of PasswordFox, even if your system is 64-bit)
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed to work with Firefox 22.
Changes for v1.31 - v1.35
- Fixed bug: PasswordFox failed to work with master password containing non-English characters.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Fixed issue: Dialog-boxes opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- Fixed bug: PasswordFox failed to get the passwords if the profile path of Firefox contained non-English characters.
- Removed the UPX compression to avoid from false positives of Windows Defender and other Antivirus programs.