Version history for NirSoft RegFromApp (64-bit)
Changes for v1.32 - v1.33
- Fixed RegFromApp to avoid from BSOD when trying to attach to smss.exe (Be aware that RegFromApp will still fail to capture the smss.exe process)
Changes for v1.31 - v1.32
- When RegFromApp fails to load a dll into the program you want to trace, it now displays the correct error code and error message of Windows.
Changes for v1.30 - v1.31
- When you try to trace 32-bit program from RegFromApp 64-bit, it now clearly instructs you to use the 32-bit version of RegFromApp. (In previous versions it displayed 'Error code: 65518')
Changes for v1.23 - v1.30
- Fixed to work with Windows 8.
- Fixed bug: On value names with '\' character, RegFromApp added a single '\' character instead of 2 '\' characters.
- Fixed bug: RegFromApp added incorrectly the Registry keys under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes.
- Fixed bug: On default values, RegFromApp added empty string instead of '@' character.
Changes for v1.22 - v1.23
- Fixed issue: On systems with multiple monitors, the dialog-boxes of ProcessActivityView opened in the wrong monitors, instead of the monitor where the main window is located.