Version history for NirSoft RouterPassView
Changes for v1.75 - v1.80
- Added support for ZTE models with AES encryption that use the serial number as encryption key (Like ZXHN H298A). You have to type the serial number in the Advanced Options window (F9).
Changes for v1.70 - v1.75
- Added support for multiple ZTE models with AES encryption, including H108N, H118N, H267N, H298N, H168N, and possibly more...
Changes for v1.61 - v1.62
- Added support for another version of rom-0/Hdbgarea file format (Zyxel P-2612HWU-F1 Modem).
Changes for v1.56 - v1.61
- Added support for LevelOne WBR-3406TX v2 and possibly other routers (with DDC6031 and ZXL6031 signatures)
- Version 1.60:
- Added support for decompression of rom-0/Hdbgarea file format, which is used in multiple routers, including Huawei Echolife HG510a/HG520s/HG520b/HG520c, TP-LINK TD-W8901N, TP-LINK TD-8816, TP-LINK TD-W8901G, TP-LINK TD-W8951ND, TP-LINK TD-8817, SmartAX MT880a/MT880d/MT882a, Zyxel AMG1302, and possibly others. Be aware that in table mode, only the login password of the router is displayed, but you can find all other data if you switch to Hex Dump mode.
- Version 1.57:
- Added 'Export To Raw Decrypted File' option.
Changes for v1.55 - v1.56
- Added support for TP-LINK Archer D5 (Only in Ascii text mode).
Changes for v1.54 - v1.55
- Added support for TP-LINK Archer C2 (Only in Ascii text mode).
Changes for v1.53 - v1.54
- Added support for NETGEAR DEVG2020 (Only in Ascii text mode).
Changes for v1.52 - v1.53
- Added support for Linksys WRV200 (Base64 encoded file) - Hex Dump mode only.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Added support for ipTIME N604V (Hex Dump mode only)
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Added support for NETGEAR WGR614v9, WNR1000v3, WNR3500L, and possibly other models.
Changes for v1.48 - v1.50
- Added support for routers that use zlib compression with 78DA header.
Changes for v1.47 - v1.48
- Added /RouterWeb command-line option, which opens the Web interface of the router in the default Web browser.
Changes for v1.46 - v1.47
- Added support for DD-WRT files (nvrambak.bin). You can view the entire file in name=value format, on Ascii text mode.
Changes for v1.45 - v1.46
- Added generic support for xml files with Base64 encoding, like in TP-Link TD-W8960N router.
Changes for v1.42 - v1.45
- Added generic support for simple XOR/Add encryption. (Works on HuaWei-3Com Aolynk BR104 and probably other routers)
- The Find dialog-box now also works on the text modes.
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Added support for HuaWei HG526.
- The opened router filename is now displayed in the window title.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- Added support for D-Link DIR-600 (Only in Ascii text mode)
Changes for v1.39 - v1.40
- Added support for D-Link DI-524 (firmware versions 2.x and 3.x), D-Link DI-624+A, and other routers with DLB6061 / DLB6031 signature.
Changes for v1.38 - v1.39
- Fixed a bug with decryption of Asus routers (Asus RT-N10+, Asus RT-N56U, and others)
Changes for v1.37 - v1.38
- Added support for Asus RT-N10+ , and possibly other routers with the same encryption.
Changes for v1.36 - v1.37
- Added support for HuaWei EchoLife HG520 (In Ascii Text Mode), and possibly other routers with the same encryption.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Added support for D-Link DIR-615 G2.
Changes for v1.33 - v1.35
- Added support for TP-LINK TL-WR700N, advanced versions of TL-WR340G, and probably other TP-LINK routers.
Changes for v1.32 - v1.33
- Imporved (again) the detection of Edimax routers.