Version history for NirSoft ShellExView (portable)
Changes for v2.00 - v2.01
- Fixed bug: ShellExView crashed on some systems.
Changes for v1.97 - v2.00
- Fixed to detect properly the filename of .NET extensions.
Changes for v1.96 - v1.97
- Fixed the 'Restart Explorer' option to work properly on Windows 10.
Changes for v1.95 - v1.96
- Fixed bug: When the 'Hide All Microsoft Extensions' option was turned on, ShellExView didn't display it as checked.
- Fixed bug: ShellExView failed to detect some shell extensions.
Changes for v1.86 - v1.90
- Added 'Thumbnail Handler' and 'Preview Handler' shell extensions that ShellExView failed to locate in previous versions.
Changes for v1.85 - v1.86
- Fixed bug: ShellExView failed to extract the digital signatures on some systems.
Changes for v1.81 - v1.85
- Fixed issue: Microsoft shell extensions displayed as non-Microsoft if the compamy name was 'Microsoft Corp.'
- Added 'Digital Signature' column, which displays the signer name if the shell extension dll is signed with a digital signature. This column is active only when 'Read Digital Signatures' option (Under the Options menu) is turned on. (by default it's turned off)
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
Changes for v1.80 - v1.81
- Added secondary sorting: When clicking the column headers of 'Type', 'Company', and other columns , the list is sorted by the selected column first, and then by the 'Extension Name' column.
Changes for v1.76 - v1.80
- Added 'Show 32-bit Shell Extensions' option, under the Options menu, available only on 64-bit systems. When it's turned on, ShellExView loads the 32-bit instance of installed shell extensions. (Similar to the /wow64 command-line option)