Version history for NirSoft SkypeLogView
Changes for v1.52 - v1.55
- Fixed to find the correct item when typing the string you want to search into the main List View.
- Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Changes for v1.51 - v1.52
- Fixed SkypeLogView to work while Skype is running.
Changes for v1.50 - v1.51
- Added 'End Time' column. (Available only for records with duration value)
Changes for v1.42 - v1.50
- Added new actions: Voicemails and chats.
- Added 'Copy Selected Messages' option (Ctrl+M) - Copy only the messages of all selected items.
- Fixed to display date/time properly according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.41 - v1.42
- Fixed bug: SkypeLogView crashed when exporting long chat message to html file.
- Fixed issue: The properties and the other windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
Changes for v1.40 - v1.41
- You can now specify directly the main.db filename, instead of the skype folder where main.db is located. (This feature works from the user interface and with the /logsfolder command-line option)
Changes for v1.36 - v1.40
- Added Duration Display Format option: HH:MM:SS, Seconds, Minutes, or Hours.
Changes for v1.35 - v1.36
- Fixed a problem with /SaveDirect command-line option.
Changes for v1.31 - v1.35
- Added 'Stop' menu item which allows you to stop the loading process of the Skype logs.
- SkypeLogView now loads the log items much faster and with less memory usage, especially if you have a large amount of items in the log.
- Added support for SMS messages.