Version history for NirSoft TableTextCompare
Changes for v1.15 - v1.20
- Fixed bug: on some files, TableTextCompare detected added lines as modified lines.
- Added /FastMode parameter to specify whether to use fast mode (1 = yes, 0 = no)
- Fixed TableTextCompare to save the Fast Mode settings to the config file.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.15
- Added 'Fast Mode', which works much faster if you have 2 large files the are sorted by the same field and have a small amount of differences.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.10
- Added option to create a comparison report from command-line, for example:
- TableTextCompare.exe /compare "c:\temp\report1.txt" "c:\temp\filename1.txt" "c:\temp\filename2.txt" 1
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Fixed bug: In some cases, TableTextCompare failed to detected added/removed lines.