Version history for NirSoft TurnedOnTimesView
Changes for v1.11 - v1.12
- TurnedOnTimesView now displays the computer name (local or remote) in the window title.
Changes for v1.10 - v1.11
- Fixed to display date/time properly according to daylight saving time settings.
Changes for v1.06 - v1.10
- Added new command-line options: /Source , /RemoteComputer , /ExternalFolder
- The settings of the 'Advanced Options' window are now saved to the .cfg file.
Changes for v1.05 - v1.06
- Added browse button in the 'Advanced Options' window to choose the external folder.
Changes for v1.00 - v1.05
- Added option to read the data from external disk (In 'Advanced Options' window). You should specify the location of the event log folder on the external drive ( C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs on Windows Vista/7/8 or C:\WINDOWS\system32\config on older systems)