Version history for Notebook PEA
Changes for v0.2 - v1.0
- - Several text files can now be managed simultaneously, without restarting the program or re-entering the password. - Small changes in appearance.
- - A wait cursor indicates that the program is working.
- - fix of small errors
Changes for v0.1 (stable) - v0.2
- Improvement of the internal proactive password-strenght meter: Display of the strength while typing a new password, small list of most common passwords, consideration of prefixes, suffixes and some leet transformations
- new GUI: Nimbus Look & Feel
- possibility to edit the file in which the paths of the encrypted files are stored
- button bar for some text formatting
- more formatting options (colors, text alignment)
- minor improvement in usability (positions of the windows and dialogs, help menu)
- fix of small errors (start script also works for Linux Mint, display password-strength, even when using the character tables ...)