Version history for Photivo (64-bit)
Changes for v2013.10.30 - v2013-12-09
- Fixed creation of TIFFs with metadata. Files were slightly broken and could not be read again by some programs, including Photivo.
- Fixed a crash when loading an image with PTS autoloading activated and another image already being loaded.
Changes for v2013.03.17 - v2013.07.01
- Major overhaul of the file manager
- Added aspect ratio options for 2560x1080 wallpapers
- When resizing width and height can now be set individually
- Thumbnail images can be loaded like “full” images
Changes for v2012.12.27 - v2013.03.17
- Updated dcraw to version 9.17/1.454.
- Batch manager: new “Reset status” button and a “send to batch manager” entry for the Save button’s context menu.
Changes for v2012-10-06 - v2012-12-12
- Added output file name suffix that gets appended to the name of a processed image file or job file. Can be configured in Output › Output Parameters.
- Introduced a batch processing manager accessible via Ctrl+B, bottom bar button or the image right-click menu.
- After a long development and test phase spot tuning(formerly known as “local spot adjust”) is officially released. Find it on the new Local edit tab.