Version history for PREDATOR Free Edition
Changes for v18.104.22.168 - v22.214.171.124
- Fixed a bug which prevented the "Autostart with Windows" option to work when it was set during the very first run of the software just after installation.
Changes for v126.96.36.1996 - v188.8.131.525
- Version 184.108.40.2065 published on 27 March 2011:
- New German translation.
- Version 220.127.116.119 published on 17 September 2010:
- Fixed bug which prevented the PREDATOR Administration tool from resetting the password.
- Version 18.104.22.1684 published on 23 August 2010:
- New Portuguese (Brazil) translation.
- Fixed bug which prevented the Predator ACE service from starting if first character of user name was 'n' or 'r'.
- Version 22.214.171.1241 published on 28 June 2010:
- Implemented compatibility with Twitter's OAuth authentication: you no longer need to enter your Twitter's username/password into PREDATOR.
- New Czech translation.
- Version 126.96.36.1996 published on 31 May 2010:
- New Turkish translation.
- Version 188.8.131.523 published on 20 May 2010:
- Bug fix: Fixed timeout issue occuring sporadically at PREDATOR startup on heavily loaded older PC running Windows XP (would display a "Command /START error" warning).
- Version 184.108.40.2067 published on 17 May 2010:
- Bug fix: Fixed enable/disable key option in Preferences / Flash Drives.
- Version 220.127.116.113 published on 10 May 2010:
- Major new feature: you can use several flash drives to protect your computer. In previous versions you could create only one key. Now, you can create any number of additional keys.
- PREDATOR can disable the Autorun functionality in Windows when you lock your session.
- Dutch language translation.
- Version 18.104.22.1686 published on 6 April 2010:
- Better Chinese translation.
- Bug fix: Fixed "Always required" option in Preferences / Password.