Version history for QuickTextPaste (Portable 64-bit)
Changes for v5.41 - v5.44
- Small fixes and retests for Windows 10 Build 2004 version 001b
- New languages for quick text insertion: Spanish
Changes for v5.22 - v5.25
- mprovements: If you want direct execute: One command per Hotkey
- Small corrections and Updates the language file in QTP
Changes for v5.06 - v5.11
- Stabilization and improvements in QTP under Windows 10 when used on MS Surface
- Bug: Code Signing Certificate from Comodo and update the language files Quick Text Paste
- QuickTextPaste is currently without this Comodo certificate because it only causes problems
Changes for v5.03 - v5.06
- Bug-Fix: Updating the keyboard shortcuts (commands) in the list view when you change the language
- Updates the language file in QTP
- New in version 5.05 // 3 May 2019
- Important updates of the language files in Quick Text Paste
- Small corrections in Quick Text Paste as well as improvements
Changes for v5.01 - v5.03
- Error fixes in Quick Text Paste on Windows XP x32 and Windows XP x64
- Update of the language files and further fine-tuning
Changes for v4.59 - v5.01
- New: Splitter, Dual-View, Menu Order, Editable-Subitems
- New: Icons in the overview and Menus, Drag & Drop support, 3-Level Submenus
- New: The last window position and size is saved
- Stabilization of QTP under Windows 10
- Update of lang files and new language: Arabic
Changes for v4.55 - v4.59
- Small bug fixes in QTP
- Some minor adjustments in Quick-Text-Paste
- Update of the language files.
Changes for v4.44 - v4.55
- New: Use up, down, right, left keyboard keys for keyboard shortcut commands.
- Update of quick text paste language files as well some minor adjustments.
- Bug Fix in run, runx, runa, runX, runA Keyboard shortcuts commands!
- New in version 4.52 // 18 October 2018
- Bug fix: When creating the auto backup file for the QTP hotkey commands
- Update of quick text paste language files as well as minor changes for MS Windows 10
- Infos about: ... Activate the Auto Backup Feature in QuickTextPaste!
- New in version 4.51 // 16 October 2018
- New: Use right, left, middle mouse button as clipboard shortcuts!
- Update of the QuickTextPaste language files as well as changes for MS Windows 10 / Server 2016 OS
Changes for v4.41 - v4.44
- Under Windows 10, Quick-Text-Paste must be started in Admin-Mode to send the commands to administrative programs!
- See: ... Problem: keyboard shortcuts commands in Windows 10 to insert text!
- Some minor adjustments in Quick Text Paste Plus Update of the language files.
Changes for v4.36 - v4.41
- Update of the QuickTextPaste language files plus minor changes for MS Windows 10 OS
Changes for v4.24 - v4.36
- Optimization for x64 OS especially for Windows 10 / Server 2016
- User wish: to use Alt+Space, and the space key is now in the hot-key list.
- Updating of the language files.
- New in version 4.33 // 19 July 2018
- Bug fix: On some Windows 10 Pro systems qtp.exe program crashes
- Some minor adjustments in quick-text-paste plus update of language files.
- Currently, the x32 is even more stable under x64!
- New in version 4.31 // 2 July 2018
- New: run, runx, runa, runX, runA Keyboard shortcuts to start multiple programs commands!
- Again bug fix: In Import the text and Windows command from the old INI file!