Version history for ReGet Junior
Changes for v2.2 - v2.3.266 Beta
- Default .wjr file moved from old location ('Program Files') to the `%USERDATA%`, if it unaccessible to write (recently under Windows Vista)
- ReGet signed by ReGet Software
- All languages (except English, Japanese and Russian) removed to separated lang.dll
- Setup option for install opera integration added.
- Low-level integration improved and work with IE7.
- New connections profiles
- All traffic units changed from b/s to kb/s
- Default paths for default download location now depend from Windows version.
- New Windows Installer based setup (only MSI-file is required).
- New options in initial settings: install icon for "My downloads", install IE integration, install FlashGot.
- Windows Vista now supported.
- Online web-page is now used instead of e-mail for ReGet Exceptions submissions.