Version history for RGS-CardMaster
Changes for v7.1.3 - v7.1.4
- • Bug fix for Windows 10: new option introduced in v1.7.2 gave in Windows 10 a problem automatic browsebox selection lost focus. Fixed.
Changes for v7.1.1 - v7.1.3
- Version 7.1.2
- • New: Automatic Selection in Browse box of Active Record:
- to update the "browse fields drop-down list" to the active card or in other words; selects the name of the active card in the drop-down list automatically. This improves the location awareness of a card in the database.
- This option can be enabled or disabled in the 'Browse Fields Setup (Extreme large databases (+5000 cards) can have a small delay when clicking on the browse drop-down list)
- • Bug fix: Pressing the first letter in the 'Browse fields drop-down list" remains focused
- • other minor improvements
- Version 7.1.3
- • Bug fix for Windows 10: new option introduced in v1.7.2 gave in Windows 10 a problem with the "browse fields drop-down list" that collapsed. Fixed
- Note: Users that do not want to update could solve the problem by disabling the option "Automatic Selection in Browse box of Active Record"