Version history for RollBack Rx Home edition
Changes for v10.5 - v10.7
- Fixes Secure Boot Issue for better compatibility with Windows 10 build 1607 & later
- Support Grub Linux bootloader.
- Adjusted the Uninstallation User Interface.
- Change disk space usage pie chart on the home page to red color if the free space drops below 20% total protected space.
- Add disk space usage pie chart to the new snapshot window.
- New End User License Agreement(EULA)
Changes for v10.4 (20160541202) - v10.5
- Valid snapshot condition and show as “good” or “questionable” snapshots. Display questionable (inconsistent) snapshots in red color
- Fix corrupted snapshot problem caused by creating consecutive snapshots rapidly
- Added “Flush system cache before creating new snapshot“ in program settings
- Mid-cycle UI refresh
- Fix Windows update related problem by booting from PE environment
- Fix BSOD caused by Windows 10 anniversary Update
- Resolves Secure Boot Issue
- Support subsystem VGA display mode 800*600
- Fixed many setup related compatibility problems received by customer report.
Changes for v10.3 (201503091326) - v10.3 (201506080925)
- Fix the setup failure due to fragmented bitmap table
- Fix the setup VerifyProtectedDisk Failed error due to read partition error
- Fix the setup conflict with Samsung's fast startup software