Version history for RSSOwl (portable)
Changes for v2.2 - v2.2.1
- You will now find quick access to common actions like archiving or labeling right below the article content. Especially for articles with lots of content this means you no longer have to scroll all the way up to the title to run actions on the news. In addition, some broken keyword feeds have been fixed and new ones added.
Changes for v2.1.4 - v2.1.6
- This bugfix release resolves an issue when synchronizing articles with attachments with Google Reader.
Changes for v2.1.2 - v2.1.4
- This bugfix release resolves an issue when synchronizing articles to Google Reader and receiving an error "Bad Request (400)". This could happen when RSSOwl synchronized several hundred articles in one chunk to Google. As such this issue was only showing up for power users. If you have never seen this problem, you can stay on 2.1.2.
Changes for v2.1.1 - v2.1.2
- This release enables the installation of additional languages into RSSOwl (from Tools | Language).
Changes for v2.0.6 - v2.1
- redesigned newspaper view
- news archiving
- readability support
- instant folder aggregation
- improved performance and reliability
Changes for v2.0.5 - v2.0.6
- RSSOwl 2.0.6 is now available for download containing some bugfixes and a few new features. Most notable, the Google Reader import is functional again. Existing users can easily update using the integrated update manager
Changes for v2.0.4 - v2.0.5
- quite some bugfixes, performance and stability improvements