Version history for SoftPerfect RAM Disk
Changes for v3.4.7 - v3.4.8
- Windows 2016 Server and Windows 10 Anniversary support.
- Fixed a BSOD when a boot-time volume couldn't be mounted.
- Fixed creating VHDX and similar files on HDD-emulated disks.
Changes for v3.4.5 - v3.4.6
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Virtual CloneDrive.
- Fixed freezing on shutdown when using HDD emulation with an image.
Changes for v3.4.4 - v3.4.5
- Fixed an issue with NTFS formatting with a volume label.
- Fixed an issue with NTFS formatting with the HDD emulation.
- Added an option to select a NUMA node on Windows 8 and higher.
Changes for v3.4.3 - v3.4.4
- Fixed /force command that did not work if the RAM disk GUI was running.
- Fixed maxing out CPU on image-based RAM disks with periodic data saving.
Changes for v3.4.2 - v3.4.3
- Fixed Task Manager crashes on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Fixed an obscure startup crash in Samsung Magician.
Changes for v3.4 - v3.4.2
- Fixed an issue when creating more than one disk on Windows 7 and above.
- Improved Windows 8.1 compatibility and better dynamic disks support.
Changes for v3.3.3 - v3.4
- Added complete hard-disk emulation (for volume snapshots, shadow copy, etc).
- Improved support for large in-memory volumes on 32-bit systems.
- Added on-demand saving to image files and the /save command line switch.
- Numerous improvements and bug fixes, including Windows 8.1 support.