Version history for SoftPerfect WiFi Guard (portable)
<<Back to software description
Changes for v1.0.4 - v1.0.5
- Added known devices export and import.
- Added the copy menu item in the device manager.
- Added timestamp and host name to email notifications.
- Fixed sorting devices by Last Seen in the device manager.
Changes for v1.0.3 - v1.0.4
- Fixed a crash on Windows with a right-to-left system language.
- Added Windows high DPI awareness for high-resolution displays.
- Added emails notifications sent when unknown devices are found.
Changes for v1.0.2 - v1.0.3
- Fixed the main window position when an auxiliary monitor was disconnected.
- Fixed detecting the default gateway on Windows with multiple adapters.
- Fxied a crash when encountering a corrupted configuration file.
- Added and updated several user interface languages.
Changes for v1.0.1 - v1.0.2
- Added showing friendly network adapter names on Mac OS X.
- Added getting page titles from HTTP enabled devices.
- Added device manager allowing to see all devices ever detected.
- Fixed detecting the default gateway on all platforms.
- Fixed getting MAC addresses on Mac OS X.
Changes for v1.0.0 - v1.0.1
- Added MAC address based vendor lookup for easier device identification.
- Fixed saving settings on shutdown on Windows.
- Added automatic check for new versions and about information.
- Added custom IP address range support.
- Added saving displayed devices to a file and copying to the clipboard.
- Added DEB packages for Linux.